This self-contained one-bedroom chalet is set up to ensure the comfort and safety of guests who have limited mobility, or are hearing or vision impaired. Shower is walk-in, with a hinged shower seat. Long wheelchair ramps make access to the chalet nice and easy. A fully accessible one-bedroom chalet is available.
Suitable for wheelchairs. $220 per night includes 2 people.
- Self contained – gas hob cooking in a well appointed kitchen including a dishwasher, fridge/freezer & convection microwave.
- Two single beds in the bedroom
- This lodge is set up to ensure the comfort and safety of guests with limited mobility, hearing or vision impairments.
- Spacious bathroom with wet area shower with hinged shower seat.
- Freeview TV, stereo and dvd player
- A fire place
- Automatic washing machine and dryer
- Wheelchair ramps lead into the lodge
- Wild kiwis can often be heard calling in the evenings from the deck of each chalet
#Please note: we are 1 hour from the closest town. If you intend to self-cater, make sure you have supplies before you get here. Towns where supplies can be bought is Thames or Coromandel. There is a General Store in Colville which is 20 mins away.
Restaurant & Office Hours:
Mon – Closed
Tue – Sat – 10am to 7pm
Sun – 10am to 5pm
Please let us know if arrival is after office hours so we can arrange where you can pick up your key.