This large 3-bedroom house has a master bedroom (queen bed and en-suite), and 2 bedrooms with bunk beds. Fully self-contained, with everything you need and a HUGE deck and view of Port Charles. Bonus – covered parking, with plenty of room for boats and extra vehicles. The deck also contains a BBQ for your use. Fantastic for larger families or groups, this house is positioned well away from the other cottages, giving the feeling that you’re the only ones here.
$400 per night includes 6 people.
- Self contained – gas cooking in a well-appointed kitchen including a dishwasher, fridge/freezer & microwave.
- Master bedroom has a queen size bed and en-suite, the other two bedrooms both have a set of bunks. Second bathroom just down the hall.
- 42″ TV, freeview, stereo and dvd player.
- A gas fire place.
- Large deck with plenty of seating and a great view over Port Charles.
- Covered parking with room for a boat, other toys or multiple vehicles.
- Wild kiwi can often be heard calling in the evenings from the deck of our chalets.
- This chalet is perfect for a larger family or group.
#Please note: we are 1 hour from the closest town. If you intend to self-cater, make sure you have supplies before you get here. Towns where supplies can be bought is Thames or Coromandel. There is a General Store in Colville which is 20 mins away.
Restaurant & Office Hours:
Mon – Closed
Tue – Sat – 10am to 7pm
Sun – 10am to 5pm
Please let us know if arrival is after office hours so we can arrange where you can pick up your key.